Monday, March 6, 2017

Visiting South America 2017/Carlos Pueblo

Visiting South America 2017/Carlos Pueblo

I am going to Santiago, Chile tomorrow evening to hop on a cruise
to Buenos Aires, Argentina via the Strait of Magellan. Originally I was
expecting to have an itinerary from Buenos Aires to Santiago first 14
days then, Santiago northbound to San Francisco, CA 20 days; however,
the last minute deal came out four days ago. I was in Buenos Aires in
November, 2015; therefore, this would be my second trip in 15 months.

I don’t plan very much except the basic requirement for a long trip,
medicine, changing clothes, room and board reservation, etc. I give
up my attempt to visit Aconcagua 6960 m. or 22,837 ft. and Iguazu Falls
due to in such a hurry. I may go back again sometime in the future.

What I am going to do includes visiting Santiago old town, every port, and
some old places which I have been before in Buenos Aires and some which
I have missed before. I know that I am going to miss my annual visit of D.C.
Cherry Blossom this year peak time will be 03/12 to 03/17 and I shall be around

The cone of the Southern Hemisphere. 

No comments: