Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Proposal to three beauty/Carlos Pueblo After

Proposal to three beauty/Carlos Pueblo

After embarking with the ship, I have proposed to three pretty girls,
of course, all three have rejected with different reasons, one is employment
and the other two are the issue of age difference. It is no hard feeling and
before the debarkation, I have had two adopted daughters, an elder sister
and my secret admiring beauty.

It all started in a 24 hours restaurant called, Blue Lagoon. On the first night,
My roommate and brother in law Yong came back late and mentioned about
the restaurant and its Buffalo Wings and fish chips. On the second night, we
all went to the restaurant for a night snack, beer and red wine. I greeted the
host, the first beauty with a black suit no golden stripe on sleeves, in my
twisted Spanish, Buenos Nachos instead of proper Buenos Noches. She was
so shy and could not cover her smiling mouth, I don’t know the language, then
I switched to Konmanwa, Japanese say good evening. She and her co-worker
laughed. He went back to the kitchen and got a very shy young worker out with
a Japanese surname, Miyaco which means big city or the capital. I was very
surprised for the encounter. I switched my tone in full Japanese expression and
he apologized for not known the language, his grandfather was a Japanese.

There were four of us, three of them already had some drink, host, three assistant
waiters with total 8 of us chuckling in the front of the pretty restaurant. Night
customers kept on coming in and Aiza, the host, went to greet them, a young couple
who had been on the ship for one cruise already. This gentleman, Shelton, indicated
that he did not wish to sit next to us because we spoke Japanese. I asked him, por
que? then he answered in some homemade Spanish. After they sit down, we exchanged
some more mixed in English and broken Spanish. They are nephew and aunt, he is
from Tulsa, Oklahoma, and she is from Arkansas near Bentenville. With the help of the
drinking package, everybody seemed to have a wonderful time.

When we finished 10 pieces of the chicken wings, I proposed Aiza to marry me and she did
not know how to respond it and I had to remind it to her on the next day. Yong was worry
that I might create a sexual harassment to her because he was an executive  in New York City
Metro system with some personnel experience, of course, she did not think that was possible.
On the next day, at the same restaurant, I proposed to her manager, Christina and she rejected
It right away because of age difference, later when I reminded her again, she explained that
she wished to marry an older man yet not this old. I told the instance to a German couple from
Toronto, Canada. Eleanor, my future elder sister, recommended me request the pianist to play
a Lynn Anderson’s hit song, I never promise you a rose garden. Christina was in charge of the
Blue Lagoon and the Moderno above deck 7 atrium bar right below both restaurants. Finally, she called me daddy and ordered me to behave or the ship jail was on deck 4.
That lady from Arkansas was proposed by me one night. She rejected it right away because
her husband would not be unemployed, he should be working all the time which I did not even have a chance. She is a professor at one of the University of Arkansas campus and no wonder she write excellent English in E-mail.



No comments: