Monday, June 6, 2016

Embark for Barcelona/Carlos Pueblo

Embark for Barcelona/Carlos Pueblo
Three guests came from Denver and New York City in an afternoon
at Hobby Airport. I sympathized with them for their additional cost;
therefore, I arranged a route to serve them from the airport to the ship;
I went to pick up the first one arrived from Denver, then waited at the
Lobby till the arrival of the second group from NYC. We all went to a
Chinese seafood buffet dinner including that special request of craw
fish. On the morning, I took my son Arthur and my brother-in-law to
the cruise terminal and then went to the hotel to get the other two
to the terminal. Arthur drove the vehicle home. In the fall of 2015, my
in law, Yong, retired from Metro NYC, I recommended the Transatlantic
cruise to him and he took it also added two of his fellow Malaysia Chinese
to come along.

 At 11 am the cruise allowed new passengers enter the ship. I took my
fellow roommates to deck 12, Garden Café, for a brunch. enjoying the
excitement of being on board. When the ship embarked at 4:00 pm, they
were already mixed in on vacation mood. Yong is my brother-in-law, we
have married two sisters; Peter is a former classmate of Yong’s elder brother
in Canadian University while Seng is a good friend of Peter. All of them are
more than 10 years younger than me yet with good sense of humor which
has made this 16 days at sea very interesting.

The Cruise provides the schedule for everyday activity. This is what I have been
Doing all the time, I wake up early for the sun rises and have my morning walk
done, then breakfast at the Garden Café. Walking around and chatting with
fellow passengers ditto in the p.m. At night we go to the show together and
then separate for different musical programs and these will last till midnight.
They found a 24 hours free restaurant called Blue Lagoon where we could have

the spice buffalo wings and where we ran into several of our future friends.

No comments: