Saturday, July 15, 2023

The business good will /Carlos Pueblo

 The business good will /Carlos Pueblo

The business good will has been practiced in the U.S. for a long time. American business world believes the good will in their practice all the times. My son shops at his working super market most of the times to support their business; therefore, he has received free staff regularly, for instance, there is a free sausage coupon this week good till August 1st. I found a time to go to a branch to cash it out. I also bought a watermelon and five mangos. My problem was I forgot to bring back the bag with such sausage. I felt very bad about myself when I got home.  It was $2.49 in value. It was very  hot during the day in Houston and I almost would let it go; however, I decided to call the store after three hours at home.

The customer service lady told me that the store would let me have another sausage within three days with the receipt. I was wondering if I should go back. Finally I did and got a new one without any question asked. I feel very good about it. I have known that American are good in business. I have been very impressed and I believe that is one of the reason why the U.S. is so great in business and on the top of the world.

My son has been very concerned with the shop lifting issue in the store. He worries that such problem will be in a result of the store is losing money and cuts his working hours. I tell him that is the worry of the company not him. I believe that the company has the mark up of such loss in to their merchandise. My duty is to be sure that I can sustain such mark up and keep on shopping at such store.

No comments: