Thursday, September 15, 2022

Go vegan again/Carlos Pueblo

 Go vegan again/Carlos Pueblo

Doctor's nurse informs me that I take additional new drug for my diabetes because my blood sugar is still not controllable. I know that is because of my uncontrol diet recently, I eat too much watermelon, pineapple, etc. plus the steak. I therefore declare war against my chronicle disease, I will go vegan diet again.

I did have 7 years vegan diet between 2001 to 2012 because I was unable to hold a health insurance. I was terminated by an insurance company and couldn't find a job with an insurance coverage. I was lucky both my college bound children safely passed their un-insured life. They didn't even purchase basic college medical coverage. I read a book, the reversed diabetes, and learned my only choice was go vegan to save my life. 

Go vegan is to take vegetarian foods without any of animal products. I gave it up upon my Medicare age at 65. Of course, regular diets are more interesting and easier for Amy to prepare. Actually, I don't have to worry about her now because that my children are grown up now and I am retired. I can cook for myself and if I need it, I can always go back to my regular diets. This is a war that I can retreat and I shall do my best.

In the morning after my swimming, I went to a Japanese Grocery to find my favorite pickle, the Naratsuke. It is my side dish for my morning oatmeal instead of rice porridge. At noon, I can have my left over from last nigh dinner. I always cook a plate of combination vegetables for my rice or noodle.

It is going to be very boring; however, I must win this battle to control my diabetes and I hope at least five more years. I go vegan, I exercises regularly, I shall avoid watermelon and pineapple, I have avoid the stress, and I don't drink.

No comments: