Monday, September 19, 2022

Go shopping at Katy Mill Mall/Carlos Pueblo

 Go shopping at Katy Mill Mall/Carlos Pueblo

During the Labor Days weekend, we usually go shopping at Katy Mill Mall for some shoes and cloths. The Mall is an outlet stores outside of Houston not very far from our house. I need a hiking shoes for my Alaska cruise trip and the current one pairs are too small hurting my toes. We need to purchase some underwear and short pans for Arthur to wear at home. Of course, Amy is very anxious to go shopping with my company.

I found my gentry worn refurbish pairs with a discount to cover the value added tax with my re-applied membership of the store. The clerk explained to me that shoes were returned to the company from purchasers slighly worn; however, the factory could refurbish pairs with discount price to sell again. Frugal person like me care more about the price and don't mind at all. There is a market for it.

We went to another store for Arthur's need. We are lucky that the store is included in the Mall. We went to the clearance section to select three short pans and the underwear section to find only one bag with his size. The clerk reminded me to apply a new credit card in order to get 10% discount plus additional regular 5% discount. I agreed; therefore, I couldn't spend my other promotional new credit card limit. I applied two new credit cards to take advantage of their promotional credit if I spend $1,000 and $4,000 in first three months, It is designed to use them on my year end cruise trips originally.

On our way back home, we went to a drug store to pick up two drugs for my diabetes. A telephone clerk asked me if I would let her re-fill one of my drug and I said yes and checked if the other one was ready. She checked it on her screen and replied that was ready. I picked both up at the same time. I am very impressed of their efficiency.

As a matter of fact, I am very impressed of the American business industry how they know the business. American are good at business and that is why the entire nation is so prosperous and  the number one in the whole world. They can move their huge inventory fast and effectively in time and make a profit.

I asked Arthur to help me to spend some money on my credit cards. He promised $200 and I got it on that day. I believe that he purchases his company's gift card for his regular purchase in order to help me.

No comments: