Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Filing 2022 Federal Income Tax/Carlos Pueblo

 Filing 2022 Federal Income Tax/Carlos Pueblo

There is a date line to file federal income tax every year which is around April 15. I came back home from my month long cruises and to make sure to file it before our trip to Japan in March. I exhaust almost all my cash to pay our annual dues, Arthur's and ours. It's getting harder and harder each year to meet our obligation. I once have been told that we must paid more in federal income tax because that we have run out of any deduction. It is true that I have used the standard deduction for many years.

I don't have any earned income. All my incomes are from requirement minimum distribution of my pension funds, various dividends, capital gains, interest income, and social security payments, etc. I have been healthy for most of the time the Medicare can cover most of the expanse. The Federal government comes in to be my major expanse in my life, not the living costs after the inflation or intensify cruise trips, etc. I understand that the government needs the revenue to fund various functions of the nation.

I am lucky that I am above 50% of the national population who don't have to pay the Federal Income Tax because of their low income status. I appreciated my opportunity to come to this great nation to make a living and also contribute myself to this nation via federal income tax. The longer that I live, the more that I shall contribute to this nation.

No comments: