Friday, July 23, 2021

Taiwan is getting more of the vaccine from the oversea/Carlos Pueblo

 Taiwan is getting more of the vaccine from the oversea/Carlos Pueblo

It has been more than 10 days that I am interrupted with some personal engagement to write my blog regularly. The Corona Virus cases in Taiwan are coming down with the help of the alert intensified and getting more vaccines from the oversea mainly from Japan and the United States. Taiwan's situation is still much better than most of the rest of the world. Speaking for myself, Even though I have had two shots already and the U.S. cases are down, I am still very careful and wearing my mask because I have had 13 teeth extracted and am still waiting for my fake teeth. Also, 50% of Texans still refuse to be vaccinated. I am familiar with my routine, I shall do my best to protect myself.

I am not going to the cruise until I feel safe to go. I know that the cruise liners are trying to do their best to protect their customers. I am too old to feel comfortable to travel anyway. I don't watch the news of the argument in Taiwan about how urgent Taiwan's government to have enough vaccines for Taiwanese people. The argument can only make me more angry. I hope my fellow Taiwanese and my fellow American can both be alert and protect themselves. I over heard that the Houston Methodist Hospital treats its new corona virus patients 92% of them are non-vaccinated. I do ask one of my tennis body if he is still not getting shots. He says yes and is waiting for a new one to be approved. I still need to wear my mask to protect him and not expose my empty teeth holes in my mouth.

Sometimes I walk briefly with Amy before I go to my 7:30 am tennis. After two hours tennis every day, I drop by the swimming pool for additional one hour swimming six days in a week. I can have a very nice one hour nap afterward. The rest of my day is very relaxing and I go to bed at around seven in the evening.


No comments: