Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Amended European Itinerary/Carlos Pueblo

Amended European Itinerary/Carlos Pueblo

Just an hour ago, I got a help from a travel agency to book a cruise trip
Barcelona, Spain to Port Canaveral, Florida to finalize my last leg of my
second trip to Europe this year. Originally, I attempted to book a cruise
which I took in April this year; however, the ship has been fully booked
for its cheapest cabin and I have been wondering if I should take a flight
back to Houston yet I do have two flights booked in advance from Tampa,
Florida to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and then to Houston, Texas. Luckily I
received a flight cancellation on Tampa leg by the airline and received a
refund without penalty; therefore, I can work on those two week time
from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale.

One choice is keeping on staying in Spain and Portugal for two weeks and
flight back to Miami then to FLL to catch on that flight back to Houston. I
felt very awkward for taking an additional flight in order to reach home and
furthermore, I do not have enough time to prepare the transportation in
Spain and Portugal this time. I have no idea how much additional cost to me
to complete this European trip. Another choice is my plan B to wait for the last
minute for me to purchase another cruise from Barcelona to Port Canaveral,
Florida then taking a bus to Fort Lauderdale to catch on my original plan with
one day difference which is easier to manage. I got it done with a help from
two well learned agents from the travel agency and the cruise company. I make
it up for the solo penalty yet they allow me to apply two pre-deposits to the
costs. American company is very good at business indeed.

I feel so good that it is my third cruise in a year and I have spent all within my
limit. I’ll be on my way the day after tomorrow and I am ready and the luggage

is packed.

No comments: