Sunday, January 29, 2012

與張教授談整理庭院

Dear Professor Chang,

I have being working on my yard for more than a month by now, recently AT&T
serviceman came by the neighbor's house to mark on the cable spot for the tear
down work and I thought that would bring the end of this old house; however, I
have savaged some old brick, dirt sand or top soil, plants, and some deck boards
from her yard.

It's very difficult to find space for the entire inventory of plants, of course, due to
limit space of sunshine. I spread some seeds which I gathered last summer on
the newly created lots. After the heavy rain fall, I do see something coming out.
11 rose bushes have been transplanted, thanks to Amy for joining me. A friend
gives us 3 Petunia plants which I hang in two pots in the side front and back. I am
expecting to see a full blossom shortly after the winter.

Storm water pass ditches are completed and working, I have moved the left over
bricks to fill an abandon water pond nearby a Texas orange tree. Today, I am going
to assemble the deck on the back yard. I'll be enjoying the orange blossom in a
month and the harvest during the fall, of course, I have to find some beach chairs
and mosquito spray. Yard work seems to be endless; however, it's occupied my
daily life beautifully.

Sincerely yours,

Charles Chuang

No comments: